1. The prize draw is open worldwide to all entrants into the RunCayman virtual running challenges (Virtual full marathon, virtual half marathon, 10k and 5k challenges). Participants must be aged 18 years or over.
2. Cayman Islands Department of Tourism are the official competition promoter (Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Dover House, 34 Dover Street, London, W1S 4NG).
3. The prize is based on availability and is non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute part or all of the prize.
4. The prize is for two people and must be booked together and winner and travel partner must travel together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
5. All entries must complete their official virtual challenge before the deadline date of 4th December 2022 to qualify.
6. The winner of the prize will be the first entry drawn at random on 11th December 2022 and the winner will be notified by email before 15th December 2022. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
7. The prize is valid from 10 January 2023-11th December 2023, with a blackout period of 3rd-17th April 2023 when travel is not permitted.
8. The judge’s (Cayman Islands Department of Tourism) decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner and travel partner will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions set forth in the passenger ticket contract.
9. The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoter’s address.
10. The prize consists of: 2 return economy flights to the Cayman Islands either direct or indirect via Miami or any other connecting airport. Prize cannot be taken during blackout periods of 3rd-17th April 2023.
11. . Any part of the prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by the winner will be forfeited.
12. The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of a personal nature, for example all meals, domestic flights, transfers and travel insurance, which should be purchased at the time the holiday booking is confirmed. Neither winner nor travel partner are entitled to frequent flyer miles in connection with this prize.
13. Once the prize is booked and confirmed any costs incurred due to alterations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s expense. If winner cancels the holiday no alternative booking will be made and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited without payment of any compensation or refund.
14. The actual value of the prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and period of travel. The winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
15. The prize winner, upon accepting the prize holiday, agrees to participate in any public relation opportunities to promote the destination, if required.
16. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ascertain if visitors’ visas are required for travel and if so that they ensure these are obtained in sufficient time before travel and that the cost of the visas will be at the prize winners expense.
17. The prize winner and travel partner must have full Covid-19 vaccinations and adhere to all coronavirus updates, laws and entry regulations including potential PCR testing before departure, on arrival and whilst in destination. It is the responsibility of the travellers to be aware and follow Cayman Islands and UK laws including quarantine, social distancing, face masks and other restrictions put in place due to the global pandemic. Any additional costs related to coronavirus regulations including testing is to be covered by the travellers.
18. Limitation of Liability – Disclaimer of Warranties
Entrants, winners and travel partners agree to release and hold harmless the promotion entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, misappropriation, false association, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, breach of contract, and/or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the foregoing, this promotion, the page and the prize are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, as permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the promotion entities shall not be liable for any inability on the part of the winner of a prize to travel as scheduled due to weather conditions, fire, natural disaster, industrial or labour dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the promotion entities.
(for use with online promotions only) Entrants agree that the promotion entities are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the page, app, prize and/or the promotion, and downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites or apps associated with the promotion.